Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Assisted living services are for those residents who enjoy their independence but require help with routine activities of daily living (ADLs), however, they do not need nursing care. Trained team is available 24 hours a day to help with entrées, dressing, monitoring medications, and personal hygiene.
Memory care is a kind of specialized care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Memory care communities in Florida typically feature safe and secure environments where team members can closely monitor the health of the residents. You’ll also find programs and events that are designed to help memory care residents work on their cognitive abilities, while also getting to enjoy passions and hobbies. Team members typically are specially trained to provide the quality care needed for seniors with memory loss.
No. All HearthStone communities are rental with a flexible month-to-month arrangement. However, as with almost all assisted living communities in Florida, there is a one-time community fee.
The monthly fee includes three prepared meals daily, routine housekeeping services, utilities, and assistance with bathing, dressing and eating. HearthStone offers transportation to and from important locations for residents, including doctors and other healthcare appointments and pharmacies. In addition, residents enjoy a variety of planned programming, fitness programs and social functions at no additional cost.
Yes. HearthStone employs a dedicated team of trained nurse assistance, licensed practical nurses and registered nurses – with all licensed and/or certified by the state of Florida. In addition, within our Memory Support neighborhood, the team is specially trained to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive and memory disorders with compassion and dignity.
- Anytime restaurant-style dining to match your schedule
- Seasonal, chef-prepared entrées
- Flavorful selections prepared with health and comfort in mind
- Menus tailored to your unique dining preferences and dietary restrictions
- Dining venues designed for socialization and entertaining visitors
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Maintenance and repairs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback, and programming
- Beauty salon
- Event center
- Entertainment, social events, and educational and spiritual programs
All HearthStone communities embrace a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere, a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every residents’ potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges. For residents with memory impairments, our Valeo™ Signature Programs are integrated into every aspect of life here. Valeo allows residents to thrive and have meaningful relationships through one-on-one interactions, build relationships with others and grow connections.
Yes, HearthStone is pet-friendly. Types, breeds and size restrictions apply so please inquire with your preferred community location regarding your specific pet.
Schedule a tour to visit one of our beautiful communities today!