HearthStone at Nona Lakes
A home with you at the center. A home at HearthStone at Nona Lakes.
When we feel at home, we feel more like ourselves. Located near the Orlando, Florida area, HearthStone at Nona Lakes is a brand-new assisted living and Valeo™ memory care community where you or your family member or friend can make a home, where wellbeing and joy is at the center of every day. We are focused on delivering care with a personal touch that helps you continue to live the life that you love and deserve.
From apartments with warm, welcoming designs to delectable anytime dining options and health and fitness amenities, your home at HearthStone at Nona Lakes provides comfort and customized support at every turn. Live each day with confidence, knowing that your individuality is celebrated here at HearthStone.
If your family member or friend needs assistance with a memory impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, our signature all-inclusive Valeo™ Memory Care program provides unparalleled support.
Memory Care includes:
See Why Home is Where The Hearth Is
Floor Plans and Pricing
HearthStone at Nona Lakes offers a variety of apartment designs and layouts, including studios and one bedroom, at an unbeatable value in the Lake Nona area.
Prices for assisted living start at $4,300 per person per month. Your wellness package and corresponding package level will be based on your individual abilities, as determined by the Wellness Director. Our starting rates for care options and per apartments are below: :
- Memory Care $6,200 (All-Inclusive)
- Assisted Living Private $4,300
- Assisted Living Second Person Fees $1,200
At HearthStone Nona Lakes, we provide residents with personalized care at an unmatched value. With emphasis placed on the residents’ wellbeing and comfort, HearthStone helps ensure that you live a lifestyle where you can thrive, thanks to our unparalleled amount of amenities and programs:
Services & Amenities
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Beauty salon
- Event center
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)*
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Maintenance and repairs
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Pet-friendly environment
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Scheduled transportation
When making the decision to move into a retirement community, receiving exceptional care at the best value is a priority of many individuals. HearthStone is centered on this principle:
- An enriched lifestyle in brand-new buildings, apartments and amenities
- More benefits than all other communities offer, at a for a lower price point
- All-inclusive of services and amenities, without hidden costs
- Unmatched value in the Lake Nona area market
At HearthStone at Nona Lakes, we know that sharing meals together is a centerpiece of any community. At HearthStone, you will enjoy numerous options for delectable, healthy dining, including:
- Seasonal, chef-prepared entrées
- Flavorful selections prepared with health and comfort in mind
- Menus tailored to your unique dining preferences and dietary restrictions
- Dining venues designed for socialization and entertaining visitors
- Anytime restaurant-style dining to match your schedule
Health means more than just the physical body we live in. At HearthStone at Nona Lakes, we take a multifaceted approach to health and wellbeing, centered on helping each resident thrive:
- Daily wellness checks
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)*
- Medication management*
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)*
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Fitness center with personalized fitness and wellness programs
- State-of-the-art Alis electronic health system (EHR)
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.
Retirement living is a journey. Find your guide here.
Gather all the information to help make the best decision for you and those you love. Our guidebooks provide important insights to those beginning their search for senior living options and offer tips for comparing retirement communities in the Lake Nona area and a checklist of services, amenities, and care levels to consider.
Download your guides today.
Nona Lakes Events
Opening Spring 2023
Showroom Opening Fall 2022