HearthStone at Leesburg
A home with you at the center. A home at HearthStone at Leesburg.
When we feel at home, we feel more like ourselves. Located near the Orlando, Florida area, HearthStone at Leesburg is a brand-new assisted living and Valeo™ memory care community where you or your family member or friend can make a home, where wellbeing and joy is at the center of every day. We are focused on delivering care with a personal touch that helps you continue to live the life that you love and deserve.
From apartments with warm, welcoming designs to delectable anytime dining options and health and fitness amenities, your home at HearthStone at Leesburg provides comfort and customized support at every turn. Live each day with confidence, knowing that your individuality is celebrated here at HearthStone.
The features that make HearthStone a wonderful place to call home also make it an excellent choice for assisted living. Our focus is to make assisted living feel as close to the independence they have at home, but with the added compassionate and respectful support.
If your family member or friend needs assistance with a memory impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, our signature all-inclusive Valeo Memory Care program provides unparalleled support.
Memory Care includes:
See Why Home is Where The HearthStone Is
Floor Plans and Pricing
HearthStone at Leesburg offers a variety of apartment styles and sizes, from studios to one bedrooms, at an unmatched value in the Leesburg area.
Prices for assisted living start at $2,580 per person per month. The level of your wellness package will be based on your individual abilities, as determined by the Wellness Director. Below are starting rates for differing care options and persons per apartment:
- Assisted Living Co-Living $2,580 per person
- Assisted Living Private $3,280
- Memory Care $4,390 (All-Inclusive)
Services & Amenities
Feeling our best means feeling safe, happy, and healthy. With those three priorities in mind, HearthStone at Leesburg offers residents a number of services and amenities to support their active, engaging lifestyles. Those amenities include:
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)*
- Beauty salon
- Event center
- Entertainment, social events, and educational and spiritual programs
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Maintenance and repairs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback, and programming
- Pet-friendly environment
Getting the best care for the best value is a concern of many when making the decision to move into a retirement community. HearthStone is built on this principle:
- Unmatched value in the Leesburg area market
- All-inclusive of services and amenities, without hidden costs
- More benefits than all other communities offer, for a lower price
- An enriched lifestyle in brand-new buildings, apartments, and amenities
- Anytime restaurant-style dining to match your schedule
- Seasonal, chef-prepared entrées
- Flavorful selections prepared with health and comfort in mind
- Menus tailored to your unique dining preferences and dietary restrictions
- Dining venues designed for socialization and entertaining visitors
Our health is more than just our physical body. At HearthStone at Leesburg, we know that wellness needs a multi-faceted approach, and we are thrilled to provide this support to help each resident thrive:
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy
- Fitness center with personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- State-of-the-art Alis electronic health system (EHR)
- Medication management*
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)*
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)*
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.