HearthStone at Wildwood
A home with you at the center. A home at HearthStone at Wildwood.
When we feel at home, we feel more like ourselves. Located in Lake County, near the Orlando, Florida area, HearthStone at Wildwood is a brand-new assisted living and Valeo™ memory care community where you or your family member or friend can build a home, where health and happiness is at the center of every day. We are committed to providing care with a personalized touch that helps you continue to thrive in the life that you love.
From apartments with comfortable, inviting designs to delectable meal and dining options and health and fitness amenities, your home at HearthStone at Wildwood provides peacefulness and pleasure at every turn. Live each day with joy and vigor, knowing that your unique personality and history is celebrated here at HearthStone.
The amenities that make HearthStone an incredible place to call home, also make it a smart choice for assisted living. Our priority is to make assisted living feel as close to the independence you have at home, but with the added element of compassionate and skilled support.
If your family member or friend needs assistance with a memory impairment such as dementia or Alzheimer’s, our signature all-inclusive Valeo™ Memory Care program provides unparalleled support.
Memory Care includes:
See Why Home is Where The Hearth Is
Floor Plans and Pricing
HearthStone at Wildwood offers a variety of apartment layouts and sizes, from studios to one bedrooms, at an unbeatable value in the Wildwood area.
Prices for assisted living start at $2,580 per person per month. The level of your wellness package will be based on your individual health situation, as determined by the Wellness Director. Below are starting rates for differing care options and persons per apartment:
- Assisted Living Co-Living $2,580 per person
- Assisted Living Private $3,280
- Memory Care $4,390 (All-Inclusive)
Services & Amenities
Living our best life means feeling safe, happy and healthy. With those three priorities in mind, HearthStone at Wildwood offers residents a number of programs and offerings to support an engaging, active life. Those services include:
- Assistance with daily living (dressing and personal care)*
- Beauty salon
- Event center
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Maintenance and repairs
- Housekeeping and personal laundry and linens
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Accushield visitor and vendor tracking management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming
- Pet-friendly environment
When moving into a retirement community, many focus on getting the best care for the best value. HearthStone is founded on this principle:
- Unmatched value in the Wildwood area market
- All-inclusive of programs and amenities, without hidden fees
- More perks than all other communities offer, for a lower price
- An engaging lifestyle in brand-new buildings, apartments and features
Sharing meals together is a centerpiece of any community, and HearthStone at Wildwood is no exception. In your new home, you will have your choice of a variety of healthy and delectable dining options:
- Anytime restaurant-style dining to match your schedule
- Seasonal, chef-prepared entrées
- Flavorful selections prepared with health and comfort in mind
- Menus tailored to your unique dining preferences and dietary restrictions
- Dining venues designed for socialization and entertaining visitors
Our health and wellness involves more than just our physical body. At HearthStone at Wildwood, we know that our wellbeing deserves a multi-faceted approach, and we provide this support to help each resident thrive:
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy
- Fitness center with personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Daily wellness checks
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a
- Wellness Director
- State-of-the-art Alis electronic health system (EHR)
- Medication management*
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners (additional costs for outside services provided)*
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site (additional costs for outside services provided)*
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.
Retirement living is a journey. Find your guide here.
Gather all the information to help make the best decision for you and those you love. Our senior living guide book’s insights regarding senior living communities in the Lake Nona area and a checklist of services, amenities, and care levels to consider.
Download your guides today.